Guest Service locations are available to answer your questions, collect lost and found, provide Assisted Listening Devices and provide assistance to guests. In addition, Guest Services may assist with finding lost guests and providing wheelchair escorts during events.
Code of Conduct
Sprint Center is committed to providing an enjoyable and safe environment for all guests. We are committed to exceeding our guest’s expectations by providing excellent customer service. Guests attending a Sprint Center event expect first-class service, a safe and clean environment, concessionaries that serve a variety of quality food, and courteous and knowledgeable staff.
The conduct of each Sprint Center guest must be bounded by the law and the right of others to enjoy the event, and should not offend or be abusive to others.
All guests are asked to adhere to the following code of conduct:
- Guests shall be respectful of all other guests, fans, participants, referees, entertainers, athletes, arena staff and arena property.
- Guests shall not willfully or maliciously disturb a guest/employee with a loud unreasonable noise and shall not interfere in other guests’ enjoyment of the event.
- Guests who drink alcoholic beverages shall do so in a responsible manner.
- Guests shall smoke only in designated exterior locations.
- Guests shall refrain from using offensive language, making obscene gestures, throwing objects, and possessing prohibited items.
- Guests shall never enter the playing area, the performance area or interfere with the event in any fashion.
- Guests shall comply with the direction and instructions of Sprint Center staff.
- Any other conduct deemed by Sprint Center to be inappropriate to the peace and good order of events or which may adversely affect the safety of persons or property will be handled immediately by our staff.
- All Sprint Center guests are expected to maintain reasonable and appropriate behavior at all times. Guests who fail to comply with Sprint Center Code of Conduct & Courtesy are subject to ejection.
Security Screening Procedures
All guests are required to enter the facility through metal detectors and bags will be checked. Backpacks are not allowed in the facility.
The following items will not be allowed into the facility: backpacks, pocket knives, weapons of any kind including concealed permits or laser pointers. Also outside food or beverage, coolers, tablet devices larger than 7 inches, spurs and artificial noisemakers are not allowed.
Sprint Center and the artist/event reserve the right to add prohibited items to the list above as well as limit the size of hand-held signage. Signage deemed to block the view of other guests will be removed.
Sprint Center strives to provide exceptional service to all guests including those with special needs and disabilities. Sprint Center meets or exceeds the requirement of compliance with the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) and state of Missouri accessibility mandates.
Sprint Center provides a full range of accommodations to ensure the safety, comfort and enjoyment of our events and facilities including but not limited to: convenient drop off point, entrances/exits, restrooms, suites, ticket windows, drinking fountains, concession counters and seating areas.
Sprint Center provides complimentary wheelchair escorts for guests with special needs. Assistance is available at each entry point into the facility. Please note our staff will not remain with you during the event, nor will guests be allowed to remain in the wheelchair for the duration of the event.
For guests who wish to transfer to a seat from their wheelchair, please visit Guest Services to store your wheelchair. A guest services representative will make arrangements to return the wheelchair at the conclusion of the event, or any other preferable time.
Accessible seating is available on all levels of the arena. Accessible seating may be purchased through AXS.com and Sprint Center Box Office and must be indicated in order to be accommodated properly.
Service Animals/Guide Dogs
Service animals that are trained or in-training are allowed to enter Sprint Center. A guest whose service animal poses a threat to the safety of other Sprint Center guests and/or employees may be asked to escort the animal off-premises. All service animals must remain on a leash or harness at all times. Guests escorting a service animal to the animal relief area are allowed to re-enter the facility. In such an instance, all guests are required to notify the Guest Services Manager prior to exiting the facility to ensure re-entry. The animal relief area is located on the Oak Street side of the facility.
Sprint Center is able to provide sign language interpretation of events for guests who are hearing impaired. Requests for sign language interpreters must be received 14 days prior to the event and meet the approval of the performer/artist/event.
Assistive Listening Devices
Sprint Center is equipped with a “Listen” listening system. Receivers are available for all events and provided free of charge by presenting valid government-issued identification.
Public telephones and TTY phones are located on the Main Concourse at Section 120.