AXS Flash Mobile Delivery
About Flash Mobile Delivery
Flash Mobile Delivery allows AXS account holders to manage, buy, sell and transfer tickets via AXS.com or the AXS app. No paper tickets required.
How to Access Your Mobile Tickets
- Download the AXS Tickets app.
- Open app and sign in.
- Click My Events.
- Select your event.
- View ticket.
- Use your tickets with the AXS app - no paper ticket required.
- Open AXS Tickets app.
- Show your QR code* to the Guest Service Representative who will scan.
- You will be given a Seat Locator stub, which indicated the location of your seats.
- Enjoy the event!
* Please have your QR code displayed via the AXS app and note that screenshots of the app will not scan
What are seat transfers? A seat transfer allows you to digitally send each guest in your party their own ticket through the AXS app. With seat transfers, you no longer have to worry about delivering the paper ticket to them in advance or meet to walk in together.
- Log in to your AXS Tickets app and click MY EVENTS on the main menu.
- Find the event you want to transfer and click TRANSFER.
- Check the boxes for the tickets you want to transfer.
- Enter the name and email of the recipient(s) and click NEXT to preview the transfer.
- Click CONFIRM TRANSFER and the recipient will immediately receive an email with instructions on how to claim the tickets.
Need to sell tickets? Here's how:
- Log in to your AXS Tickets app and click on MY EVENTS on the main menu.
- Find the event and tickets you want to list for sale and click SELL.
- Check the boxes for the tickets you want to list for sale.
- Enter your asking price per ticket and the listing expiration date and time.
- Click REVIEW LISTING and then CONFIRM LISTING.
Your tickets will be listed for sale and you'll get an email as soon as they sell. You can review or edit the listing at any time in your AXS account.
Is there a fee for transferring seats? No, there is no fee for transferring seats.
How will I know if my transfer was successful? Review your transfer history within the AXS Tickets app by clicking on MY EVENTS and selecting TRANSFERRED. You may also review your transfers and purchase history at AXS.com.
How do I accept transferred tickets? If you already have an AXS account, the tickets will be transferred to your account automatically. Otherwise, you'll get an email letting you know you need to create an AXS account to claim your tickets. Just follow the simple steps to make the tickets officially yours.
Once I have downloaded the AXS App account, do I have to accept the transfer every time? Nope. Once you have an account, seats transferred to you will be accepted by your account automatically (no need to accept them manually).
Can I cancel a transfer? It depends. If your friend already has an AXS account, the tickets will be transferred instantaneously. Otherwise, you have until your friend creates an account to cancel the transfer. Remember, your friends can always transfer tickets back to you.
When I buy tickets, do I have to deal with the seller? Never, AXS handles payment and delivery so buyers and sellers never interact with each other. Buyers get tickets delivered straight to their AXS accounts, and sellers get paid by direct deposit.
I have Flash mobile tickets but forgot my phone. What do I do? Please go to the Price Chopper Box Office at Sprint Center for help. You'll need to provide some form of ID and verification info previously entered in your AXS account.
I have Flash mobile tickets that I bought for a group. How do we all enter the venue? You have two options: Make sure everyone enters together. Show the tickets on your phone for everyone in your group OR transfer tickets to friends (for select events). If you're not arriving as a group, you can transfer tickets to friends straight from your AXS account. Then your friends can get in with their own phones using the AXS app.