Sesame Street Live: Can't Stop Singing
When Elmo gets his furry fingers on Abby Cadabby's magic wand, there's something in the air - and Sesame Street becomes a nonstop, all-singing, all-dancing musical montage! Grover and Baby Bear sing their highs and lows, Cookie Monster sings fast and slow, Bert and Ernie converse in song and Murray makes mouth music for all to sing along! Learn why it feels good to sing a song, but why it feels good to stop, too! What will Elmo learn about the power of musical magic? Join the conga line of fun to find out!
Come and play BEFORE the show! Play Zone at Sesame Street Live is a fun way for children to experience their favorite street! Sing and dance with Sesame Street friends, sit in Big Bird's nest, twirl in Zoe's dance studio, sit on the steps of 123 Sesame Street, and much more. You won’t want to miss a single picture-perfect moment! Hosted by Murray, Play Zone opens one hour before the show – best of all, Play Zone is FREE with your Sesame Street Live ticket!
- January 17, 2013 at 8:00pm + Add to Cal
- January 18, 2013 at 11:30am + Add to Cal
- January 18, 2013 at 8:00pm + Add to Cal
- January 19, 2013 at 11:30am + Add to Cal
- January 19, 2013 at 3:00pm + Add to Cal
- January 19, 2013 at 6:30pm + Add to Cal
- January 20, 2013 at 2:00pm + Add to Cal
- January 20, 2013 at 5:30pm + Add to Cal