Sustainability & Environmental Awareness
Sprint Center is committed to identifying opportunities to recycle and reuse, conserve energy and water and raise awareness of environmental issues.
Below please find a few tips to make your visit to Sprint Center more environmentally friendly:
- Consider walking, biking, taking public transit, or carpooling to avoid traffic, save on gas and parking, and reduce your carbon footprint.
- Place all waste and recyclables into designated receptacles.
- Use only as many disposable items (e.g., paper towels, napkins, utensils) as necessary.
As a participant in AEG 1EARTH, AEG’s corporate environmental sustainability program, Sprint Center:
- Exchanges environmental best practices with other venues.
- Tracks venue environmental performance on a monthly basis, measuring energy consumption, water usage, and waste diversion.
- Contribute to AEG’s progress towards its 2020 Environmental Goals.
For more information about environmental awareness efforts or to read the 2015 Sustainability Report, click here.