Have you ever wanted to work for downtown Kansas City's very own, Sprint Center? Well now is your chance? Sprint Center is seeking part-time event employees. Positions we will be interviewing for can be found below. Onsite interviews will take place Thursday, April 27 from 2-7 PM. Sprint Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Housekeeping Staff – responsible for post-event cleaning of the facility. $8.50/hr
- Security Officers - responsible for the safety of guests, employees, & company assets $10.00/hr
- Guest Service - responsible for assisting guests during events. $9.00/hr
- Conversion Crew – responsible for event set up & tear down. $10.00/hr
- High School diploma or equivalent Able to work evenings & weekends
- Able to pass background & drug screening
- Reliable & conscientious with a commitment to exceeding guest service expectations
- Security applicants should have previous security experience & able to obtain a commission license. (Company paid for)
- ALL applicants should be able to work evenings, overnights, weekends & holidays.
Applications must be completed ON-SITE during the Job Fair and be prepared to interview.
Proper ID is required.
Phone calls, faxes or e-mails will not be accepted.
Job offers contingent upon successful completion of background & on-site drug screening.
Call 816-822-4517 for more information about Sprint Center.